• setFileInfo file option value ?option value...?
Set some information for files. Available options are:
- busy: a boolean indicating if the file is busy
- created: the creation date
- creator: the HFS creator code
- group: the group name
- extHidden: a boolean indicating if the file's extension is hidden
- locked: a boolean indicating if the file is locked
- modified: the modification date
- owner: the owner name
- type: the HFS type code
Note that many options of this command can also be set through Tcl
commands such as [file attributes],
[file mtime] etc.